Case study: redmart
"Our mission is to save you time and money for the important things in life!"
RedMart is an online supermarket in Singapore that delivers groceries and home essentials to their customers’ doorstep. Unlike other traditional retailers, RedMart operates on a platform that enables manufacturers to bypass retailers and engage shoppers directly. Their platform provides manufacturers with pioneering marketing capabilities and data analytics.
In 2015, RedMart launched Marketplace as a platform for independent sellers to list and sell their products to RedMart’s customers, using RedMart’s delivery channels to get their products out to them.
Partnership with niche grocers, restaurants, nutritional stores, health food and organic partners has allowed RedMart to use Marketplace as a way to enlarge its selection of good and expand the range of product categories it offers.
Community Of Independent Sellers
- Select community of independent sellers showcase unique products from all over the world, making it easier for customers to get everything they want with the convenience of doorstep deliveries
- Unlike normal RedMart delivery slots, Marketplace items are usually available for delivery in 2 to 3 working days if customers order on the day itself
Curated Selection Of Brand And Products
- RedMart Marketplace offers their customers with a wider selection of products
- Products are sourced from the best stores and brands in Singapore and all over the world
Product Rating and Reviews
- Customers are able to recommend products and provide feedback through comments and a star rating system
RedMart Market Place – Redmart, 2016
RedMart launches new marketplace platform for groceries – The Straits Times, 2015