Case study: Charles & Keith
Charles & Keith is an international fast-fashion retailer offering diversified product offerings of ladies footwear, bags accessories. The company was founded in Singapore and has expanded its global network to 35 over countries in Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East.
The company has over 500 physical stores globally. In 2017, Charles & Keith opened its e-commerce platform for global customers to purchase their products online at the comfort and convenience of their homes.
Traditional Brick & Mortar Outlets
- Customers are able to touch and try products at physical outlets
- In-store staff will assist customers with product fitting and address customer queries
- Customers enjoy the same member privileges at retail stores and on the e-commerce site
Seamless Online Purchase Experience
- High definition product catalogue enables customers to visualise products from multiple angles
- Detailed product descriptions on material, size and colour facilitates customer buying decisions
- Online purchases can be made directly and products will be delivered to specified addresses
- The website also features a product size guide section for all its product offerings to ensure customers get the best possible fit and experience
- The e-commerce site enables customers to check in-store product availability and call selected stores to reserve products for a day or make physical trips to the stores to try products before they purchase
Live Chat Function On E-Commerce Site
- Customers are able to receive live support from 0830 to 2330 hours (GMT+8) on various issues (e.g. product queries, delivery, product returns and exchanges)